- SNMA members who are underrepresented in medicine
- Medical students who intend to participate in the current residency cycle
Applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- A brief narrative (500 characters) on the impact of COVID-19 on their family (if applicable)
- A brief description of financial need (500 characters)
- Letter of reference from a SNMA leader that can provide insight into your membership
- ERAS Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Professional photograph
- For the NCCA Climate Equity Applicants there are additional questions:
- How does climate change impact the health of patients in your chosen specialty?
- How do you envision incorporating climate/environmental justice into your career?
Conflict of Interest Statement and Disclosure
Individuals with close personal or professional connections to the selection committee (The A to Z Medical Excellence reviewers and board members) are not eligible. Selection committee must disclose any conflict of interest immediately and abstain from the applicant’s evaluation and selection. SNMA Board members are eligible to apply (they are not involved in the selection process).